Exceptional architect designed home on 1,100sqm
Resting amid beautiful established gardens on a rare and exceptional 1,100sqm parcel of land, this unique architect-designed beachside haven is set on one of Bronte's most exclusive avenues just moments to the sand and surf. Innovatively designed around a central courtyard, it features a sequence of indoor and outdoor living zones creating the ideal family living environment. Capturing tranquil views out over the ocean from the upper level, it features a highly adaptable layout ideal for a family's changing needs.
- One of Bronte's largest blocks with large LUG + double parking
- Secluded setting behind idyllic deep Australian native gardens
- Custom chef's grade kitchen, walk-in pantry & poolside bar
- Dining opens out to the lush tropical gardens & sparkling pool
- Huge living room, Jetmaster fireplace, courtyard with open fire
- 5 double beds, b/ins + an artist's studio or ideal teen retreat
- Master with dressing room, ensuite & deep view-swept terrace
- Glass-framed upper level family room with study & sea views
- Designer baths, Blackbutt floors, soaring ceilings, ample storage
- Solar power with rebates
Council rates: $4,379.00 per annum.
Water rates: 684.28 per annum.