SOLD - $501,000
Charming, ground floor Art Deco apartment with renovation potential.
A wonderful first home purchase or an astute investment opportunity, this character-filled level access strata apartment enjoys a serene setting positioned at the rear of a classic art deco building. Blessed with a sunny northerly aspect and a host of fabulous classic details including high ornate ceilings, original fretwork and polished timber floors, the apartment is an easy walk to Bronte beach the convenience of Bondi Road eateries and transport.
- Large bedroom with a separate sunroom/study
- Sun-soaked combined living and dining space
- Charming and neat open-plan kitchen with a gas stove
- Original bathroom complete with a bath
- Built-in robes, original joinery, picture rails
- High ornate ceilings, polished floorboards
- Lovely as is with further cosmetic potential
Council rates: $823.00 pa
Water rates: $585.84 pa
Strata: $451.00 pq