Already comfortable with loads of potential to add value.
Full of light and colour and still with loads of potential this delightful terrace is positioned right in the heart of one of Paddington's finest tree-lined avenues. Featuring a superb layout with two distinct living zones, it opens out to a gorgeous sunny garden courtyard with rear lane access. Rare for a terrace, it features masses of storage and abundant natural light. Convenient to William Street's chic boutiques, Oxford Street cafes and Queen Street Village.
- Open plan sitting & dining area with Real Flame fireplace
- Sun drenched casual living/dining & gorgeous courtyard
- Skylit timber-topped gas kitchen with plentiful storage
- Double bedrooms (built-ins), main with a traditional balcony
- Two bright and modern bathrooms, huge Italian-tiled main
- Central light atrium, concealed internal laundry
- Rear lane access with parking potential (STCA)
- Already extremely comfortable and a tremendous opportunity to renovate & add value
Council rates: $1,425.07 pa
Water rates: $733.32 pa