SOLD - $2,025,000
A sophisticated contemporary take on the classic terrace.
A sophisticated contemporary take on the classic Victorian terrace, this stylish architect recreated two level home is designed around a north facing internal courtyard effectively creating two distinct living and entertaining zones. Set on one of Woollahra's most prestigious streets, moments from the heart of Queen Street village and Centennial Park, it features impeccable customised finishes and has been designed to become progressively more contemporary as you travel through the sun-drenched interiors.
- Restored facade, innovative storage & finishes
- Fluid living/dining, fireplace & built-in cabinetry
- Bespoke s/steel Smeg gas kitchen, glass-framed galley maximises light & cross flow ventilation
- 2 double beds with robes + 3rd bed/custom study
- Marble bathroom + limestone guest bathroom
- Sunny courtyard blurs the line between in & outdoor living, wired to Bang & Olufsen, rear lane access to secure parking