A blank canvas with DA approved plans on the edge of Queens Park.
A blank canvas ready to be fitted out to your specifications, this classic Victorian terrace comes with DA approved plans to reinvent by award-winning local architect Chris Elliott. Set on the edge of Queens Park, between Charing Cross village and Bondi Junction's flagship Westfield, it's set on a deep dual access block with approval for garaging and a studio. Already gutted and offered as an empty shell, this is a remarkable opportunity to create a cutting-edge home complete with a dramatic entertainer's courtyard.
- DA & CC approval already in place for a bold recreation
- Private elevated setting with rear access via Short Street
- Ready for redevelopment into a state-of-the-art home
- Innovative redesign with private courtyard & reflection pond
- Plans maximise sunlight & encourage cross-flow ventilation
- Master bed with Juliet balconies & a leafy treescape vista
- Fluid living & dining, sleek kitchen flows to the courtyard
- LUG with upper level studio & a garden level sitting room
Council rates: $1,013.39 pa
Water rates: $733.32 pa