This comfortable ground floor two bedroom apartment with separate sunroom offers great value and exciting potential for first home buyers
Nestled in a quiet and leafy corner of Bronte and set back from Leichhardt Street this comfortable ground floor two bedroom apartment with separate sunroom offers great value and exciting potential for first home buyers. Positioned in a well-maintained building of only four the apartment enjoys the only lock up garage on title.
This quiet, central and convenient location is just a stroll to the Macpherson Street shops with Bronte Beach only minutes away and Macpherson Park just metres from the door.
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Master bed with large separate sunroom
- Neatly presented modern bathroom
- Good sized living and Eat-in kitchen
- Large windows, polished floors, high ceilings
- Access to apartment from communal back garden
- Ideal 1st home or investment prospect
Council rates: $899.61 pa
Water rates: $573.72 pa
Strata fees: $479.55 pq