Parkside haven with lush garden sanctuary.
The epitome of sophisticated parkside living, this grand c1912 Federation residence rests amid beautiful landscaped gardens on a sun-soaked dual access corner block. Recreated by acclaimed architects Giles Tribe to create a stylish contemporary home with a seamless connection with the outdoors, its interiors are bathed in northerly sunlight and flow out to a lofty entertainer's pavilion and lush garden sanctuary with a chic studio. Featuring rear access to double garaging, it's just 200m to Queens Park.
- Elegant entry hall, soaring 3.2m ceilings, sleek Blackbutt floors
- 3 large beds with custom built-ins + a garden studio or office
- Large master with WIR & luxurious ensuite with double vanity
- Fluid open living & dining defined by elegant coffered ceilings
- Gourmet CaesarStone/Smeg gas kitchen with 3.4m island
- Deep entertainer's terrace, established gardens with fish pond
- Stylish bathrooms, private front garden, RLA to auto DLUG
- Walk to renowned schools, Westfield's retail hub & the station