Creative designer home in the fashionable heart of Paddington.
A tranquil and creative haven in the fashionable heart of Paddington, this tasteful architecturally recreated terrace offers the perfect blend of Victorian elegance and contemporary flair. Tastefully appointed and ideal for family living, it features two separate living zones and opens out to a sunny landscaped garden while a lofty top floor retreat captures dazzling views of the city skyline and Harbour Bridge. Perfectly placed to enjoy a cosmopolitan village lifestyle, it's a short stroll to Oxford Street, Five Ways and Woollahra village.
- Stylish living & dining, Jetmaster fire, custom cabinetry
- Designer CaesarStone gas kitchen, Euro appliances
- Bright glass-framed casual living/dining flows outdoors
- Gorgeous entertainer's courtyard with leafy surrounds
- 3 double beds, main with robes & traditional balcony
- Designer bathrooms, u/floor heating, main with bath
- Italian tiles, European tapware, stone-topped vanities
- Original Kauri floors, internal laundry, plentiful storage
Council rates: $1,234.26 pa
Water rates: $733.32 pa