MAGNIFICENT TERRACE WITH POOL & NORTHERLY HARBOUR VIEWS.
One of Paddington's most substantial residences, this grand Victorian terrace enjoys a prestigious village setting and a perfect NE rear aspect. Privately positioned back from the street with a leafy, tranquil treescape outlook from every room, it's crowned with a rare roof terrace capturing sweeping views to the harbour and city skyline. Featuring a choice of formal and casual living areas as well as a sun soaked pool, it's positioned between Woollahra village and Five Ways cafes on a deep, private dual access block.
- Formal living & dining/library, original fireplaces, timber floors
- Casual sitting room with custom cabinetry & Juliet balconies
- Huge casual dining & living rooms, Spanish terracotta floors
- Bi-folds to a sun terrace & 9.5m pool
- 3 / 4 large bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes and two have ensuite bathrooms
- Top floor bedroom has a massive retreat and roof top terrace with views of city and harbour
- Large Gaggenau/timber island kitchen includes dishwasher and laundry with W.C.
- Rear lane security entrance