SOLD - $600,000
Cosmopolitan chic living in elite parkside/harbourside pocket.
Opposite picturesque McElhone Park and historic Elizabeth Bay House, this stylish and spacious apartment offers a light and airy first floor position in a Deco-style landmark corner block of 14. Gazing out towards the park and the boat filled Bay beyond, the apartment offers a smartly updated layout and an exclusive location just a short walk to hip Potts Point food, fashion and transport choices.
- Welcoming layout, balcony style windows
- Open plan living/dining room with storage
- Two double bedrooms, both with robes
- Modern bathroom, galley kitchen/laundry
- Smeg st/steel gas stove, Miele dishwasher
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- No common walls, impeccable building
- Cosmopolitan gem of quiet convenience