Picturesque corner terrace in a quiet Paddington pocket.
Utterly charming and decidedly unique, this sun-filled corner terrace combines the elegance of Victorian architecture with the appeal of loft-style living. Set over two levels incorporating a whole-floor bedroom retreat opening to a private north facing deck, it's tucked away in a quiet residential pocket just behind Oxford Street. Reconfigured from a two bedroom home while retaining its architectural integrity, it offers an ideal entry to the Paddington market in a fantastic and highly convenient lifestyle setting.
- Picturesque corner terrace in a quiet Paddington pocket
- Open plan living and dining with original ornate fireplace
- Charming rustic gas kitchen opens to a walled patio
- Sunlit oversized bedroom with built-in robes and study
- French doors to a sun-soaked deck with leafy surrounds
- Fresh modern bathroom, European laundry, gas heating
- Original timber floors and sash windows, high ceilings
- Close to Moore Park, stadiums, theatres and gourmet cafes