SOLD - Classic Paddington Terrace Rebuilt for Sleek Contemporary Living. EXCELLENT RENTAL RETURN.
Beyond the revamped classic Victorian facade is a stunning contemporary 3-storey home situated in one of Paddington's most sought after streets. Ideal for easy lockup-and-go living thanks to a clever use of space, light and high quality low maintenance designer finishes, this creatively rebuilt indoor/outdoor home is presented as-new. Offering a sought after village location that's fashionably convenient to Five Ways cafes and Oxford Street lifestyle, this streamlined open plan renaissance is stylish, bright and utterly inviting.
- Open plan living/dining areas, sunny courtyard garden
- CaesarStone gas integrated kitchen, Bosch appliances
- Flexible study/sitting area, 3 bedrooms, all with built ins
- Chic main spa bathroom, powder room, internal laundry
- Air conditioning, plantation shutters, shadowline ceilings
- North easterly balcony, forecourt garden, security alarm
- Remote parking (rear lane access) extends entertaining
- A sleek urban villa with a prime village address to match
- Located within a two to three minute walk to Five Ways
- Just a short stroll to the sweeping grounds of Trumper Park and a pleasant walk to Queen Street and Oxford Street