SOLD - $1,080,000
Classic family home with superb potential.
Lovingly held and maintained by one family for nearly 50 years, this classic double-brick bungalow rests on a deep dual access 581sqm block in a peaceful family enclave. Opening out to a deep child-friendly garden offering plentiful room to extend, it's presented in excellent original condition with superb potential to revamp, recreate or add a level (subject to council approval) capitalising on its superb location and generous land size. On the edge of Heffron Park, it's close to Eastgardens, schools and beaches.
- Prized corner block, dual street access and double garage
- Impeccably maintained interiors, Brushbox parquet floors
- 3 bedrooms, Art Deco style bathroom with bath and shower
- Large living room leading to an adjoining dining room
- Modern kitchen overlooking the lovely established garden
- Family room or ideal study, pergola-covered dining terrace
- Sought-after street, exceptional opportunity to develop
- Quiet, convenient neighbourhood surrounded by parkland
Council rates: $1,572.44 pa
Water rates: $733.20 pa