SOLD - $2,200,000
A classic family home in a blue-ribbon setting.
Set on a deep 465sqm directly opposite Royal Sydney Golf Club, this classic 1920s Californian bungalow offers the perfect environment for relaxed family living. The original front of the home features traditional layout and is complemented by classic character details while a striking contemporary architect-designed extension creates a seamless connection with the deep established gardens. Superbly located between the Rose Bay foreshore and Bondi Beach, it's a brief stroll to Plumer Road village and recreational parkland.
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins, master suite, family bathroom
- Sitting room plus a study or hobby room, wine cellar
- Glass-fronted sunny living/dining with cathedral ceilings
- Quality granite gas kitchen, separate internal laundry
- Jetmaster fireplace, custom cabinetry, electric blinds
- Entertainer's terrace with electric awning & built-in bbq
- Deep child-friendly garden with ample room for a pool
- Double garage, attic with potential for a second level