Substantial terrace on one of Paddington's best streets.
Set in a distinguished row of Victorian Italianate homes, this classic 1890s terrace enjoys an exclusive setting between Five Ways cafe hub and Trumper Park. Opening out to a lovely sunny garden courtyard with entertainer's terrace, it features a lofty retreat capturing district views to the harbour. Graced with refined period elements and beautiful proportions, it features rear lane access to garaging and offers potential to upgrade, capitalising on its exceptional layout and prized village setting.
- Elegant ornate facade with landscaped garden forecourt
- Traditional formal sitting & dining with marble fireplaces
- Large eat-in gas kitchen and conservatory style living room
- Private garden patio and sun-soaked dining terrace
- 3 beds, 2 with a balcony, main with built-ins and a fireplace
- Home office/family room with potential as a fourth bedroom
- Modern bathroom with sky window, guest powder room
- Rear lane access to lock-up garage, plentiful storage space
- Already comfortable with potential to upgrade & add value
Council rates: $1,462.25 pa
Water rates: $739.28 pa