SOLD - $1,355,000
Unspoiled Classic Terrace Offers Rare Potential In Elite Village Locale.
Deceased Estate. One of Paddington village's most inspiring opportunities is offered by this classic 2-storey terrace house. Owned by one family for many many years, it is quietly located in a highly sought after enclave between trendy Five Ways cafes and William Street's designer scene. Ripe for an imaginative total refurbishment (subject to council approval), rarely will you find such an unspoilt gem so fashionably convenient to kaleidoscopic Oxford Street and the exclusive village's best shopping, dining, parks and transport options.
- Rear lane access to undercover parking, courtgarden
- Spacious lounge room, separate dining or family room
- 4 double bedrooms, built ins, master with sunny balcony
- Neat bathroom, older style kitchen with electric stove
- High ceilings, period charm, fireplaces, carpeted floors
- Scope for attic conversion like most of the neighbours
- Level deep block, tree lined wide street, ample parking
- Bring your architect/builder to capitalise on rare treasure