SOLD - $535,000
Sun-splashed parkside sanctuary.
Bathed in northerly sunlight and framed by leafy treescape surrounds, this charming Art Deco apartment offers a peaceful parkside sanctuary in one of Bellevue Hill's most picturesque settings. Positioned at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac adjoining beautiful Cooper Park, it's set in a tightly held boutique block of 12 with windows on three sides and no common walls. Lovely and quiet yet so convenient, it offers close proximity to Westfield's retail hub, the station and Bondi Beach.
- First floor setting in a classic block of 12 with terrazzo entry
- Wonderful sense of peace & privacy in an idyllic setting
- 2 double bedrooms, king-sized main bed with built-ins
- Spacious open living & dining, timber floors, gas heating
- North aspect, chic bay window & built-in library shelving
- Sunny modern gas kitchen, high ceilings, timber blinds
- Original Art Deco bathroom with bath, louvered windows