An exceptionally spacious family home offering superb peace and privacy.
The picturesque facade of this 1860s Victorian Gothic style cottage hides an exceptionally spacious family home offering superb peace and privacy. Featuring a luxurious new master retreat with roof deck, it's set over two levels with fluid formal and casual living areas spilling out to a romantic private internal courtgarden. Perfectly configured for easycare living in an exclusive village setting, it's footsteps to Trumper Park and a 300m stroll to Queen Street's chic cafes, galleries, boutiques and awarded restaurants.
- Gabled facade, pretty sandstone-flagged foregarden
- Entry hall, fluid living and dining rooms, custom cabinetry
- Central granite kitchen, family living opens outdoors
- Bi-fold doors to a suntrap bougainvillea-framed courtyard
- 4 double bedrooms with built-ins plus a private home office
- Master with luxurious bathroom, dressing room and deck
- Marble family bathroom, powder room, internal laundry
- Auto double garage with internal access, ducted air
- Moments to Trumper Park & Queen Street
- Exclusive village setting a 300m walk to cafes & galleries
Council rates: $1,729.00 pa
Water rates: $739.28 pa