SOLD - $776,000
Semi-style harbourside apartment.
With its intimate harbour views, semi-like layout and exclusive peninsula address, this whisper-quiet boutique apartment offers an ideal canvas for a contemporary revamp. On the top floor of a block of only four, it's wrapped in windows with no common walls and features spacious interiors with large steel-framed windows framing the tranquil views taking in the Harbour Bridge. The first time offered in over 20 years and an ideal entry to a prized harbourside setting, it's just 300m to Rushcutters Bay Park and the CYC.
- Secure block of 4, lock-up garage + off street parking
- Bright & spacious living/dining opens out to a balcony
- Original eat-in kitchen and an Art Deco style bathroom
- 2 double beds, the main with views and balcony access
- Peaceful one-way street moments to the harbourfront
- Tightly held block, first time offered for sale in over 20 years
- Close proximity to Edgecliff shopping centre and station
- Exceptional value for its location, size and harbour views