A classic Federation home transformed into a sophisticated family retreat.
An inspired architect designed rebuild has transformed this classic Federation home into a sophisticated family retreat showcasing a timeless fusion of classical design and stylish designer finishes. Set on the high side of the street, its fluid living zones extend seamlessly to a manicured level garden with heated pool while the upper level is ideal as a children's retreat with its own living area or play room. Meticulously restored and appointed, this is a home of enduring appeal close to all the best that the East has to offer.
- Deep 690sqm with elegant entry hall & double parking
- 5 double beds, 4 with built-ins, tasteful marble bathrooms
- Private bay fronted master suite, dressing room, fitted study
- Stylish formal living & dining, Jetmaster fireplace, Oak floors
- Family living with bi-folds to a sheltered sandstone terrace
- Gourmet Carrara marble island kitchen & casual living area
- Laundry/utilities room, guest bathroom, air-con, attic storage
- Gorgeous garden, pool & DA approval for LUG & 2 level cabana
Council rates: $1,073.54 pa
Water rates: $733.32 pa