SOLD - $1,225,000
First time offered in 40 years - Paddington home full of charm and promise.
With its picturesque cul-de-sac setting, beautiful original features and wonderful ambiance, this classic 1920s Californian bungalow offers a superb opportunity for those looking to make their mark. Lovingly held by its artist owner for 42 years, it's presented in original condition and proudly showcases the generous proportions and elegant architectural features of its heritage. Set in a tranquil enclave on the fringe of Trumper Park and adjoining White City Tennis Club, this character-filled home is brimming with charm and promise.
- Pretty gabled facade with foregarden & side access
- 2 double bedrooms plus a formal dining room or 3rd bed
- Spacious living room with exquisite lofty ornate ceilings
- Bright original dine-in gas kitchen with a walk-in pantry
- Family living room with study, paved rear courtyard
- Potential for a second level, subject to council approval
- Close proximity to Rushcutters Bay Park & Edgecliff station