SOLD - $1,150,000
Stylish contemporary haven.
A haven of contemporary style, this wide-fronted semi has undergone a flawless architect-designed revamp with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living. Located in a leafy pocket on the edge of Rose Bay village, it offers a wonderful sense of peace and privacy close to Bondi Beach and the harbour foreshore. Featuring spacious free-flowing living spaces, luxurious designer finishes and a gorgeous garden courtyard, it offers potential to develop the lofty attic space (subject to council approval).
- Deep walled forecourt with parking and a chic entry hall
- Open living spaces with cathedral ceilings & timber floors
- Streamlined island gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Seamless flow via glass bi-folds to a private courtyard
- 2 double bedrooms, main with built-ins and a sunroom
- Mosaic-tiled bathroom with a bath and rainwater shower
- Huge loft storage with sky windows & carpet, ducted air
- Internal laundry, custom cabinetry, plantation shutters
- Land size: Approximately 242 sqm
Council rates: $1,371.74 pa
Water rates: $739.28 pa