SOLD - $1,300,000
Unique warehouse-style harbourside apartment.
Designed by acclaimed interior architect Fiona Pickett-Heaps to create a unique contemporary warehouse space, this house-like courtyard apartment takes pride of place in a tightly held boutique heritage conversion. Built in 1915 as an army facility during WW1 and retaining its soaring 3.6m ceilings and exposed steel beams, the heritage-listed Drill Hall is located in an exclusive harbourside enclave steeped in Sydney's early maritime history. Alluring interiors have been custom crafted to offer an exceptional environment for living, working and entertaining beautiful by day and magical by night.
- Heritage architecture fused with innovative warehouse design
- Spacious open living & dining, Black Japan floors, reverse air
- Bespoke Calacutta marble & stainless steel chef's kitchen
- NW wraparound courtyard capturing Harbour Bridge glimpses
- 2 double beds, main with built-ins plus a separate study/library
- 2 minimalist designer baths, internal laundry, reverse cycle air
- Custom lighting & storage solutions, art tracks, secure entry
- Double garaging available weekends & after business hours