Grand family manor - one of Woollahra's finest estates.
Built c1927 for Mr Justice Maxwell, this grand family manor was designed by the noted F. Glynn Gilling one of the most influential architects of the early 20th century. An iconic property, completely secluded from the road within the leafy surrounds of the Rosemount Heritage Conservation Area, this gracious estate faces north and captures idyllic harbour views from its exclusive setting. Graced with a wealth of refined features and set on an impressive 1365sqm, it has been lovingly held and maintained by one family for 45 years.
- Stately family residence, private driveway & multiple parking
- Elegant entry gallery, sun-drenched formal living & sitting
- Entertainer's bar, Jetmaster fireplaces, soaring ceilings
- North facing garden loggia & sparkling pool with sun terrace
- Regal formal dining room, eat-in kitchen with butler's pantry
- 5 large beds, master wing with ensuite & dressing room
- Staff quarters, with 2+ beds, harbour-view terraces, cellar
- One of Woollahra's most prestigious family residences
Council rates: $2,575.18 pa
Water rates: $739.28 pa