SOLD - $505,000
Perfect entry into Woollahra Village.
A perfect entry to the exclusive Woollahra market, this 66m2 chic ground floor apartment is set in a prominent Victorian building located between Queen Street village and Centennial Park. Ideal for the professional couple or first home buyer, it's lovely and big for a one bedroom apartment and features direct access to a sunny common courtyard. Tastefully updated retaining its original period charm, it features convenient dual access and is close to Bondi Junction's retail hub and Oxford Street attractions.
- 'Norton Hall', a landmark converted Victorian building
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and high ceilings
- North facing sunroom/study, Pietra Grey marble floors
- Elegant living/dining room dressed in chic neutral tones
- Smart modern gas kitchen, separate internal laundry
- Freshly schemed white-tiled bathroom with a bath
- Direct access to a north facing common courtyard
- Perfect low-maintenance city residence or investment