SOLD - $775,000
Classic Paddington terrace with NE courtyard.
Forming part of a charming terrace row, this refurbished Victorian home is positioned in the heart of Paddington's cool urban village, metres to William Street's high-end fashion strip and chic cafe society. Ideal for the professional couple of those looking to downsize, it's just one block to cosmopolitan Oxford Street's theatres and galleries. Effortlessly blending classic terrace appeal with contemporary comfort, it features two separate living zones leading to a suntrap NE facing walled courtyard.
- Prized one-way street in the fashionable heart of Paddington
- Adjoining living & dining rooms, polished hardwood floors
- Skylit dine-in kitchen, Smeg gas cooker & dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors to a picturesque private rear courtyard
- Double beds, built-ins, main with a balcony & fireplace
- Modern bathroom with integrated laundry facilities
- Stroll to gastro pubs, bookstores, boutiques & eateries
- 5 minute walk to Woollahra village & Centennial Park