SOLD - $1,450,000
Tamarama bungalow style beach house.
A brand new designer renovation has transformed this classic bungalow style Tamarama beach house into a sophisticated contemporary home in a prized cul-de-sac just 400m to the sand and surf. Wonderfully bright and spacious, it's sun-filled living areas open out via bi-fold doors to a landscaped entertainer's courtgarden with an ideal NNW aspect. Impeccably presented interiors complemented by stylish finishes, soaring 3.2m ceilings and polished timber floors create an ideal environment for relaxed beachside living.
- Exclusive setting footsteps to cafes & marine parkland
- 3 beautifully appointed double beds, 2 with built-in robes
- Custom Carrara marble gas kitchen, Euro appliances
- Breakfast bar, polished timber floors, abundant sunlight
- Sleek open living & dining leads out to a deep courtyard
- Luxurious family sized bathroom with a Kaldewei bath
- Internal laundry/second toilet/powder room, plentiful built-in storage
- Chic entry hall, skylit hallway, convenient side access
Council rates: $1,396.74 pa
Water rates: $690.20 pa