And The Winner Is…. Di Jones
Last night was the annual Real Estate Institute NSW Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner. Effectively, it is the industry Logies.
The annual event shines the spotlight on the best and brightest in the industry, to celebrate their achievements...and celebrate we DID!
Di Jones Real Estate was nominated in 5 different categories on the night:
1. Corporate Support – Lisa Perkins
2. Digital Marketing – Di Jones Real Estate
3. Innovation – Di Jones Real Estate
4. Property Marketer – Victoria Morish
5. John Greig OAM Community Service – Kylie Walsh
Di Jones Real Estate took out the award for Digital Marketing 2015 ahead of Cunninghams, Morton and LJ Hooker. We are very proud of this award given it is an area of the business that has been a major focus for the agency over the past 15 months. We have constantly tried to come up with innovative ways to market our clients’ properties and drive as much traffic as we can to each property. In addition, being recognised by our peers in the industry is a testament to the team’s hard work and dedication.
Our website is responsive, meaning that its layout automatically adjusts to the device that is being used to browse. We used modern HTML Content Management and JAVA technology to deliver an exceptional user browsing experience.
Old vs New
1. Our website visits have increase by 30%
2. We have increased user engagement across all social media platforms
3. We have greatly improved our Digital Video Marketing through the use of aerial photography. Even though we have reduced the number of videos we post to our online video channel, we noticed that our videos are watched for a longer period of time.
1. Almost 30% of our website visitors use a tablet device and almost 10% use a mobile phone. Changing times, more people are mobile and browse on the go?
2. Twice as many women browse our website than men. Could it mean that women initiate the search for the family’s new home?
Since launching Di Jones in Bowral just a couple of months ago, we have seen a significant increase in online traffic:
3. In comparison to last month our sessions on the website coming from Bowral has increased by 272.22%. In addition, they are also staying on our page longer with a lower bounce rate
4. Referrals from our Facebook page to our website have also increased significantly in comparison to last month. There has been a 226.16% increase of people visiting our website from our Facebook page
5. Twitter referrals have increased by 80%
6. Total website views and sessions are higher than last month
7. The number of individual users on our website has increased from August
Needless to say, the whole team at Di Jones Real Estate is ecstatic with what we have achieved in the past 12 months and we thank our peers in the industry for recognising our hard work.