DiJones has long been renowned for trailblazing innovation and a modern real estate approach. We are prepared for this digital environment and continue to provide more ways of doing things we have always done.
As the impact of COVID-19 evolves our priority is the health and wellbeing of our stakeholders. Our best practice process and procedures outlined below are in line with recent Government announcements. Please contact your local agent for further details.
We are here
Despite working remotely, our team is available and working hard for our clients. Our technology and systems were built with centralisation, flexibility and mobility in mind, so our service offering is unchanged.
Our team would be more than happy to connect with you via email, phone call or video conferencing. Appraisals can still be organised, via FaceTime or by adhering to our inspection protocol below with one person or family.
Our offices are closed, but our Head Office line is still operating and can assist with any further inquiries. Please contact (02) 8356 7878.
In light of the recent Government announcements on May 3 regarding relaxing Open Homes and Auction regulation, we have updated our process and procedure.
We will continue offering private viewings, however we are now able to facilitate traditional Open Homes from Saturday May 9, this will be at the discretion of property owners, and agents.
If the property is being opened in a traditional manner the following protocol will be adhered to:
- Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained;
- Promote good hygiene on-premises and at auctions including always having hand sanitiser available;
- Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact;
- Keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions, this is a requirement of Government in case they need to track a diagnosed case of COVID-19;
- Manage the number of people entering small spaces;
- Consider extended times for open house viewings and inspections.
The following conditions of entry apply:
- Do not enter if you have a diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19
- Do not enter if you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or has a suspected case of COVID-19
- Please ensure you wash your hands or sanitise prior to entering the property
- Please keep your hands to yourself
- Please adhere to the 1.5 metre distance rule
For more information please contact the listing agent.
We are online
Here on our dijones.com.au website you can easily navigate our property listings, both in Sales and Investment Management. Each listing outlines everything you need to know about the property, and how to arrange an inspection method that suits you. A video walk through may also be available on request.
We will continue to proactively update our website as Government regulations evolve so you can be assured you have all the most relevant information.
Our social media channels across Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram are regularly updated with information resources, thought leadership initiatives, and the spectacular properties our audience enjoys. We encourage you to check in with us.
In light of the recent Government announcements on May 3 we are able to conduct Auctions onsite and online.
This will be at the discretion of the vendor and listing agent, please get in contact with the listing agent for more information.
We are still doing deals
Our team have pivoted and adapted the current environment, operating with a solutions driven mindset.
All lease and agency agreements are signed on glass.
These are uncertain times for us all, we are all in it together. You care about your property goals, and we do too.