41 Queen Street Bowral
Located in one of Bowral's finest streets "Flagstaff Cottage" circa 1872 is a truly unique weatherboard cottage encapsulating the very essence of Southern Highlands living offering style, space and substance.
"Flagstaff Cottage" showcases beautiful original features whilst offering a seamless flow into the modern renovation completed in 2011 by architect David Luckie. This magnificent home sits on approx 1615 sqm surrounded by stunning English cottage gardens. A wonderful offering suitable for families and downsizers alike.
Timber floors throughout the multiple living spaces, seamless indoor/outdoor flow overlooking a tranquil garden setting and enjoying an abundance of natural light. A master bedroom with renovated contemporary en-suite, and walk in robe. An adjoining large multi-purpose studio overlooking the garden.
A separate fully self contained "Forget-Me-Not" cottage suitable for holiday letting, long term lease or guest accommodation with a private entrance. Approved for dual occupancy.
- State of the Art kitchen with built-in Miele and Liebherr appliances. Adjacent dining area connecting with 2 outdoor entertaining decks and built in BBQ
- Formal lounge room with Cheminee Phillippe fireplace. Adjacent formal dining room/library.
- Separate light filled study
- 3 zoned air conditioning for cooling and gas heating (2 zoned in "Forget-Me-Not"), under floor heating in all bathrooms
- 2 car garage (with additional mezzanine storage space) and additional off-street parking space
- Rear entry-level workshop (approx 16 sqm)
- Rear entry-level room suitable for wine cellar
- Under-deck water tank powered by pressure sensitive pump
- An easy walk to Bowral's town centre