9 Patchway Place Burradoo
Ripley – An iconic residence for all time
Nestled behind private gates in a verdant, park-like and private setting with level lawns and mature landscaping, this exquisite contemporary estate in the centre of Burradoo's 'Golden Triangle' combines timeless elegance with modern appeal. Encompassing an acre of land the incomparable design, construction and execution of the architecturally designed home, combined with the unique setting, makes this one of the most exceptional offerings in the Southern Highlands. An oasis of privacy and seclusion, encircled by manicured designer gardens with a perfect north to rear aspect.
Open plan interiors with soaring ceiling heights, heated stone floors, over-sized rooms and wide hallways enhance the experience. Charming antique French wooden doors and hand painted shutters feature throughout and add to the charm and flow of the home. A single-story residence where bold double doors open to an impressive light-filled entrance hall which divides the home into two wings that flow into an open floor plan and reveal views of the sparkling pool, expansive outdoor entertaining and grounds beyond. Formal and informal living and dining spaces are equally suited to grand events and quiet moments, while a staggering chef's kitchen boasts an enormous island and high-end European appliances.
This magnificent home embodies elegance and prestige, yet offers a relaxed and laid back feel. Ripley provides an enviable lifestyle - a home to live in and enjoy.
- New contemporary island kitchen features high-end European appliances
- Hydronic underfloor heating throughout
- Over sized master suite including walk-in and dual vanity ensuite with claw foot bath
- Options for private suites to delight guests of all ages
- Picturesque barn with self-contained apartment and huge workshop and garage
- Azure, glass tiled, maintenance free, self cleaning solar heated mineral pool. Including pool house and waterfall
- Back-to-base alarm
- Landscaped English garden with fully automated bore irrigation system throughout, chicken run
- Under 90 minutes from Sydney, this inspiring property is a short walk to prestigious schools and Bowral