22 Caalong Street Robertson
Solar passive gem in rural Robertson Village 5915sqm
Occupying an elevated position with panoramic views of the stunning Southern Highlands countryside 'Snugboro' is an architect designed rural retreat finished with great attention to detail. This North facing, solar passive house is a must see for the environmentally conscious buyer seeking a low-maintenance, energy efficient home. The large block with established gardens and sweeping views is the perfect country escape, whilst being only four minutes walk to Robertson village.
The kitchen / living areas are light and spacious with vaulted ceilings, wooden floorboards and a wall of sliding doors opening directly onto the North facing entertaining area. A stunning, bespoke kitchen with Smeg appliances provides a central focal point, with dual living areas including a Kemlan wood burner. Upstairs the mezzanine style master bedroom enjoys captivating views from picture windows as well as an ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- Spacious living and kitchen areas lead to sun drenched rear deck
- Separate, European style laundry
- Double glazed windows and doors
- 10 panel 5kw inverter solar system with wifi
- 2 split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit, wood burner and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced with electric GSM entry gates, dual street access
- town water and 2 x 4000L water tanks, plumbed for grey water
- Stable / storage shed
- Extensive gardens with established trees, veggie patch, fruit trees
- Carport and plenty of additional parking
- Eco / solar passive residence
- NBN connection
With current DA approval for subdivision of the entire 10,515 sqm into 2 lots, there is also an opportunity to acquire the adjoining parcel of 4600sqm. Call for further information.
Land Area: 5 915.00 m2