An unique opportunity has arisen within DiJones’ Head Office accounts team to support our CFO in the role of accounts payable/bookkeeper.
DiJones are looking for a passionate, career-focused individual with Xero experience and is ready for their next career step in a collaborative, supportive and dynamic team.
Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Reconciling of financial transactions
- Assisting with payroll (minimum understanding of relevant tax and super legislation) (Xero)
- Maintaining financial files and records
Skills and experience:
- Completed a diploma in Accounting or equivalent will be highly regarded or a wealth of bookkeeping experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a team environment
- Experience and competent using Xero
- Accounts payable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications especially Microsoft excel (including basic understanding of functions)
- Strong attention to detail and problem solver (always looking for solutions)
DiJones will provide extensive training and onboarding and a great company culture with a vast array of team member benefits and the opportunity for career growth and progression.