77a Holden Street, Gosford
The expansion of the Gosford Hospital, the University of Newcastle's Central Coast Clinical School and the newly created Central Coast Research Institute has created the current opportunity.
There will be four new food offerings created ranging in size from 20sqm to 40 sqm plus storage areas these can be combined if a larger area is sought;-
Retail Area Storage
A 30 14
B 40 11
C 20 11
D 20 14
Retail A has been specifically designed as a coffee provider with bi-fold windows and located on the main pedestrian thoroughfare.
The retail offerings are In Building A Which Is currently being constructed on top of the new car park in Holden Street:
The location has the benefit of; –
• On the same level as the main Hospital entry
• Servicing the main pedestrian thoroughfare between the hospital and the car park
• Servicing the whole of Building A which will house the University of Newcastle Clinical School, The Central Coast Research Institute, and the Local Health District Employees'
• Central Break out area for the campus
• Adjacent to learning center
• Daily personnel in the hospital precinct exceeds 3000
This building is currently under construction with practical completion forecast for early 2021, occupancy expected in the second quarter of 2021.
Each Tenancy will be offered as a cold shell, power provision with tenant metering (not utility), potable water connection, waste connection. Each tenancy has its own designated back of house storage.
Offered on an EOI basis, please contact Andrew Dunn on 0458 864 236 for further information or a copy of the EOI document.