Address available upon request
If you’ve been dreaming of creating a country lifestyle with enough room for the family and the animals, then you must consider this sensational vacant acreage. Enjoying 270 degree views of lush green countryside and featuring a very generous building envelope, your dream starts here. Bordering National Trust land and a 200 acre holding, you will be captivated by the surrounding rural landscape.
– 11.5 acres of superb land with all services available for connection
– Generous building envelope of 50m x 100m, enjoys North aspect
– Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac which features a street-scape of substantial homes
– “Rolls Royce” holding yards conveniently placed near the entry to the property
– Double sided trough (town water), cattle crush
– Rich dark basalt soil and good pastures
– Currently 2 paddocks with quality perimeter fencing
Situated in a blue-ribbon location and offering a rare opportunity so close to town, you won’t find anything else like it!
Please contact Lisa-Marie Cauchois on 0421 216 512 for further information or to book a private on-site inspection.