1 Willis Street, Bundanoon
Rarely does an opportunity arise quite like this one. With the potential to be subdivided into 4 blocks STCA, this level corner block is the perfect building envelope with three entry points. Less than one kilometre to the heart of the township of Bundanoon, yet is secluded and private with a beautifully established garden.
Offering a character filled 1950’s cottage with high ceilings and fresh neutral colour scheme, this single-level cottage overflows with street appeal and future potential.
– Private, leafy and well-maintained 3,048m2 block with potential for subdivision into 4 blocks (STCA)
– Galley style kitchen overlooking the backyard with stainless steel appliances
– Four double bedrooms, large living area, dining room overlooking the park like backyard
– Beautifully renovated bathroom, front verandah is perfect for a year round second living area
– Slow combustion wood fire, thermal blinds, floorboards, built in robes, timber windows
– Double garage/shed, vege patch, gazebo and circular drive, town water
Nestled into the sought-after suburb of Bundanoon with momentary access to the village with its wonderful local shops, schools and transport options all at your fingertips. An opportunity not to be missed.