17 Grove Street, Eastwood
CALL HEATH DOCKARY ON 0411 798 479 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION
Potential duplex site STCA or grand family home (already approved), You decide. Level and clear vacant land, the rarest of opportunities to secure an ideal development opportunity in a blue-ribbon east side location. Level set for absolute peace and privacy, with rare reserve surrounds. The approximate 580sqm parcel comes complete with Architect designed DA approved plans to build a palatial family home. All council fees are paid, for an ultra-contemporary architectural residence that cascades over multiple north facing levels overlooking the adjoining reserve. Approval documents are all available on request.
– This ideal location integrates multiple development opportunities
– Utilise the level parcel of land to create a semi-detached duplex STCA
– Quality designed plans with long swathes of glass to maximise the reserve
– Walk to city bus, Midway cafes, dining and boutique retail
– Zoned for high-ranking schools including Denistone East Public School
– Quick access to city transport, Macquarie Park and Chatswood
– 200m easy walk to Denistone East Public School
– 570m to St Therese Catholic Primary School
– 1.6km to Eastwood CBD, train station, restaurants and cafes
– 3km to Macquarie Shopping Centre and University
– Convenient location to public transport, pre-schools and primary schools
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.