96 Essex Street, Epping
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
Here is a rare opportunity to secure one of Epping’s most premier pieces of land. Just a short stroll to station via Forest Grove Park, in the catchments for Cheltenham Girls, Epping Boys and Epping Public School, this is a location that satisfies multi-generational living. Set in tranquil surrounds, this parcel of land with a 25m frontage awaits you to build your dream home (STCA). It is a sought-after eastern side parcel, situated attractively on the high side of a quiet, tree-lined locale, it is ultra-accessible to local amenities. Perched in a family-friendly neighbourhood, the land is an easy walk to Epping Public School and Epping station.
– 25m frontage Torrens title vacant land
– Freehold high-side corner parcel
– Create your perfect family design (STCA)
– Highly sought after East side locale
– Ideal for Epping Public School
– Cheltenham Girls & Epping Boys High
– Walk to Epping station, shops and restaurants
– Easy access to Macquarie Uni and Shopping
– Simply design what you love, that fits
– A 567sqm parcel to build your dream (STCA)
Water $176 pq
Council $309.20 pq