Halloween guide for the trick or treaters
Looking for places to take the kids for some trick or treating this year?
Prepare to have a terrifying time as we have found some of the spookiest for you:
Our favourite places to visit in the East are:
- Five Ways, Paddington and surrounding streets
- Bondi has several streets that have gotten into the spirit – Hastings Pde, Brighton Blvd, Avoca St are just a few!
If you are looking for a kid friend event, Swap Monsters in Centennial Park is one to consider. With five freak-tacular activity stations that follow a trail map of the Haunted Centennial Park grounds, if you dare. For more information: http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson/events/swamp_monsters
One that we can’t miss is visiting Carawatha Street, Beecroft. Our very own Matt Shepard from the Northern Suburbs office has been turning his place into a spooky scene for years!
Castle Hill RSL is throwing a Halloween Kids Disco on Saturday 28th October. With Games, Competitions, Karaoke, Prizes and more!
Line up the little monsters here: https://www.castlehillrsl.com.au/entertainment/shows
The North Shore puts the spook, in spook-tacular at Halloween! There is an abundance of streets to trick or treat on in the North Shore. Here are just some of our top picks:
- Willoughby: First, Second & Third Avenue
- Wahroonga: Kintore Street, Cleveland Street, Stuart Street, Water Street, Grosvenor Street, Burns Road, Braeside Street
- Turramurra: Maxwell Street (Sth Turramurra)
The Inner West gets the Halloween party startled in the streets of:
- Drummoyne: Renwick Street
- Rozelle: Darling Street
- Annandale: Railway Parade, Annandale Street, Trafalgar Street, Nelson Street
- Leichhardt: Hill Street & surrounds
The best streets for Halloween treats in the Southern Highlands are around Old Bowral or East Bowral.
For something different there is also a Halloween Rock Hunting event at Bradman Oval on the 31st October. Find out more event information her: https://it.eventbu.com/bowral/halloween-rock-hunting-bradman-oval/6696183
And if you really want to terrify the kids….
Halloscream 5: Revenge of the Forgotten Funfair is back at Luna Park.
Luna Park transforms into an abandoned amusement park for 5 nights. From mild to completely wild there is something for all the family.
For more information: http://www.lunaparksydney.com/halloscream