48 Nowra Road, Moss Vale
‘Stonedance’ is a truly unique 2 hectare (5 acre) holding of established grounds with mature feature trees and beautiful drystone walled gardens and its very own private lake with sandy beach…a true retreat.
The cedar residence is bursting with character and warmth and is reminiscent of a Montana ranch with touches of a rustic Ralph Lauren inspired interior decor.
Raked ceilings and exposed beams throughout, timber floors, bespoke touches at every turn and a charming screened in room leading to large rear entertaining deck.
The star of the inviting lounge room is a slow combustion fire with river stone surround wall and plenty of seating options for family movie nights or a quite spot with a good book.
The country kitchen is open to a large dining room with ship lap walls and picture windows that showcase the gardens.
– Main bedroom and bathroom on ground floor
– Guest powder room on ground floor
– Two further bedrooms both very generous in size and a bathroom located on the first floor
– Front verandah overlooking the gardens
– A great sized mudroom and laundry – just what every country home needs
– Spare acres for vineyard, tennis court or pony paddock
– 100,000 L water tank and bore
– Garden lighting and irrigation
‘Stonedance’ is located close to The King’s School Tudor House and Mt Ashby Restaurant and only a short drive to bustling Moss Vale cafes, restaurants, golf course and gift and homeware stores.
If you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Kate McCullagh on 0411 411 244 or Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.