231 Iona Park Road, Moss Vale
As you enter through the gates of this truly unique Southern Highlands property, you realise you have arrived somewhere very special.
All the hard work has been completed on this property that not only provides an enviable rural lifestyle but a well equipped working farm for the discerning equestrian or cattle enthusiast.
The property enjoys dual access from both Headlam Road and Iona Park Road, winding through a stand of native gums to the impressive homestead.
Reminiscent of some of the world's finest alpine lodges, the main residence radiates unsurpassed comfort and style. Locally sourced sandstone and hand selected reclaimed timber add to the detail of this exquisitely designed home. Floor to ceiling windows showcase the rural views, whilst the statement stone fireplaces maximise liveability and exude comfort for the Southern Highlands climate.
A separate farm cottage sits in the heart of the farmland and has been renovated to a high standard, allowing for either multi-generational living or rental income. In addition to this is a separate one bedroom self contained apartment.
This property presents the ultimate in exceptional rural living, with all 58.85 hectares usable and pasture improved, comprehensive equestrian and livestock infrastructure, and residences to suit the whole family whilst being only minutes from Bowral and Moss Vale.
– Formal lounge and dining with sandstone slow combustion wood fireplace and raked ceilings.
– Living room with Lopi wood fireplace and hardwood bridge beams
– Open plan entertainers kitchen features European appliances, 1200mm freestanding SMEG cooker, zip tap and a large walk in pantry with Miele convection/steam wall oven and vacuum seal drawer.
– Butler's pantry with wine fridge, dishwasher, butlers sink and extensive cabinetry.
– Primary suite boasts picture windows with expansive views, a lavish ensuite with freestanding bath, bespoke wardrobes and a private deck.
– Hotel style guest suite with ensuite, walk in robe and privacy from living areas.
– Two further bedrooms, both with built in robes and peaceful rural views.
– Superb indoor pool; geothermal heated with swim jets.
– Gym with separate bathroom facilities.
– Study/fifth bedroom with built in cabinetry.
– North facing home office with extensive built-in storage.
– Polished concrete floors, temperature controlled, hydronic and electronic underfloor heating.
– Angus Gordon designed gardens feature an array of Australian natives and cool climate gardens.
– Impressive laundry incorporates a central island and adjoining powder room.
– Front courtyard features a raised, established kitchen garden.
– Three car garage with automatic doors and covered walkway.
– Additional features include 16mm energy efficient double glazing throughout, security system, solar in the eastern wing, sound system, automated watering system and garden lighting.
– Two bedrooms, main with walk in robe and both with rural vistas
– Large combined bathroom and laundry
– Timber floorboards throughout living areas, slow combustion wood fire and reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Country style kitchen with timber bench tops, dishwasher and gas cooking.
– Adjoining separate one bedroom self continued studio regularly booked for short stays with proven rental history.
– 60m x 40m sand arena, irrigated, with floodlights.
– 4 stables, tack, rug, feed and utility rooms.
– 4 cross ties with hot wash down.
– Newly constructed staff amenities attached to stables with office, kitchen, meeting room and bathroom – all fully accessible with separate parking.
– 4 bay powered shed; large, secure truck shed with workshop, 3 bore water tanks, 3 bay powered hay barn.
– 27 horse paddocks; laneway access system, automated troughs, fenced with post, rail and equine mesh with electric standoffs.
– 7 large cattle paddocks; laneway access system, timber and steel yards with loading race and crush.
– Bore with 69 megalitre irrigation license may be available for purchase, separate bore pump.
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.