576 Myra Vale Road, Wildes Meadow
Offering the ultimate rural lifestyle this single level contemporary country homestead is positioned perfectly to capture the breathtaking escarpment & pastoral views as far as the eye can see. Set on just over 50 acres of prime rural land this property is a must see. The home is of generous proportions and beautifully designed with a view from every window. Several spacious living zones all opening out onto the large wraparound veranda and entertaining decks providing the ultimate in privacy and serenity. Only a 5 minute drive to Burrawang, 10 minutes to Robertson, 15 minutes to Moss Vale and 25 minutes to Bowral.
– The well thought through floorplan will suit a multitude of buyers requirements. The home can be zoned into three private accommodation suites including separate guest studio with kitchenette.
– Triple garage with under cover access to the house
– Brush box polished timber flooring – heated floors in bathrooms and laundry
– Four bedrooms all with built in robes
– Ducted gas central heating
– 1 gas fire place, 2 slow combustion wood fires and an open fire
– Back to base security alarm
– 7 main paddocks: plus 1 medium and 1 small paddock – laneway access to yards
– Shelter trees in all paddocks
– Southern Cross windmill
– 4 bay shed plus lean-to with concrete flooring and 4 manual rolladoors
– Steel cattle yards, concrete base and undercover with water trough, lighting, vet crush and loading ramp
– Spring fed dam with pump to above ground tanks and gravity fed troughs