1/107-109 Ocean Parade, Blue Bay
“Buying & Selling” with Craig & Carla
Are you looking for a family-sized apartment near Blue Bay beach?
Right at the doorstep of Blue Bay & the Pacific Ocean, these luxury apartments are wonderfully catered with private balcony/entertainment zones which have seamless access to the gourmet kitchen and open plan living. You can enjoy the effortless flow on offer, ensuring that hosts and guests are comfortably engaged.
Individual style, uncompromising attention to detail and beautiful finishes infuse the grand light-filled sophisticated interior.
It offers massive open plan living flowing onto undercover entertainment zone. It has ocean glimpses, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, internal laundry, undercover sitting area flowing from the king-size master bedroom with lush leafy backdrop; you can see how easy it is to live here.
Total apartment area is approx. 219.62m2 (internal living approx.166m2 + entertainment zone 21.8m2 + undercover sitting area approx. 8.06m2, 2 car spaces approx. 24.48m2).
The secret here is the magnificent open plan living.
This Catalina Luxury Apartment offers all the beachside lifestyle lovelies such as:
– Unrivalled position in a prime sought-after blue-chip location.
– To the north is the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre, and onto Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club and Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the Pacific Ocean and all its glory including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 35min, and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 15m.
If you're looking for a stylish supersized ground floor apartment, check this one out today.
Council Rates: $832 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $602 approx. per annum
Strata Fees: $1,200 approx. per quarter•
Call Us Today On 0488 007 205 !
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.