35/20 Moodie Street, Cammeray
Privately poised in a quality security block, this well appointed apartment showcases generous proportions and wraparound views spanning over Cammeray Golf Club to Middle Harbour, the city skyline and Harbour Bridge. Wide windows drench the entire apartment with natural light and enhance the vistas from every aspect. Tucked away in an ideal enclave, it's a walk to St Leonards Park, transport, Cammeray Village, Crows Nest, Neutral Bay and North Sydney, while offering a rapid city commute.
– L-shaped living and dining room with study alcove and floor-to-ceiling glass
– Covered balcony unveils captivating views from Cammeray to the city/Bridge
– Distinct kitchen with stone benches and stainless oven, opens to the laundry
– Light bathed bedrooms have built-in robes, bathroom with tub and rain shower
– Internal storage, split air conditioning and lift access to automatic garage
– Walk to city buses, cafés, schools, upcoming Metro, golf club/tennis courts
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.