6/25 Harrison Street, Cremorne
A sun soaked second storey apartment in the sought -after 'Treehaven' complex, tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood and convenient location.
Peaceful abode to suit someone after effortless living and tranquillity in a well laid out apartment with security access. An easy stroll to Neutral Bay and Cremorne's Spofforth Street shopping villages, with plenty of public transport options to the city.
– Located at the quiet rear of low-rise security block
– Quiet tree lined street in super convenient location
– Open-plan living flows seamlessly to covered balcony
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benches and dishwasher
– Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
– Bright bathroom with f/s bath & shower
– Internal Euro-style laundry facility – washer included
– Allocated off-street parking for one vehicle
– Few minutes walk to Neutral Bay Junction village and transport