G01/102 Macpherson Street, Cremorne
This awe-inspiring home built in 2019 creates an ambient retreat by combining modern streamlined interiors against a lush backdrop of established greenery. The north facing layout basks in all day sunlight bestowed by a wall of 3.5 metre high glass doors, which open for seamless indoor/outdoor interaction with a paved alfresco courtyard. Hidden from the street for ultimate privacy, this unique townhouse set within a sophisticated boutique development is close to village shops, cafés, rapid city transport by car or bus as well as Primrose Park and Balmoral Beach.
– Entertaining terrace basks in a harmonious ensemble of verdant surrounds
– Premium integrated kitchen features stainless steel gas cooktop, wine fridge, dual dishwashers
– Bedrooms epitomise sophistication with sleek intergrated wardrobes and joinery
– Stunning master suite features dual oriented ensuite with freestanding bath and rain shower
– Air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in bedrooms and automated awnings for year-round comfort
– Gas fireplace as a centerpiece in living and dining, an array of storage options throughout the home
– Within the Middle Harbour Public School catchment area and close to many prestigious schools
Total Area: 463sqm
Strata Levies: $2,225 per quarter
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.