706/25 Mann Street, Gosford
Merindah is perfectly positioned just on the outskirts of Gosford CBD. This modern two bedroom apartment offers a functional floorplan with smart storage spaces, open plan dining/ lounge and a secure car space. Within walking distance to new cafes, shops, restaurants, bars, stadium & the waterfront be sure to inspect.
– Carpeted bedrooms both offer mirrored built-in robes with shelving/ drawers, main with ensuite plus balcony access
– Impressive kitchen featuring gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, ample storage, stone benches with pendant lighting
– Secure parking space & storage cage, impressive foyer entrance & direct lift access
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning & gas heating,
– Large open plan living and dining space flowing to an undercover balcony
– LED lighting throughout including bathrooms with good storage, bathtub to main
– European laundry with dryer
– Pet friendly complex
– 700m to Gosford train station
– Experience the Brisbane Water cycle path & the new Leagues Club park
– Tenant in lease until July 2021 paying $430 p/w rent
– Strata rates – $987.50 p/q
– Council rates- $824 p/a
– Water rates – approx $565 p/a + usage
This is a great opportunity for a first home buyer trying to get into the market or an investor as there is a current tenant in place until July 2021.
Enquire now, the first open for inspection will be Saturday 10th April @2.00-2.30pm. Call to request a copy of the contract.