706/25 Mann Street, Gosford
Merindah is perfectly positioned just on the outskirts of Gosford CBD. This modern two bedroom apartment offers a functional floorplan with smart storage spaces, open plan dining/ lounge and a secure car space. Within walking distance to new cafes, shops, restaurants, bars, stadium & the waterfront be sure to inspect.
– Carpeted bedrooms both offer mirrored built-in robes with shelving/ drawers, main with ensuite plus balcony access
– Impressive kitchen featuring gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, ample storage, stone benches with pendant lighting
– Secure parking space & storage cage, impressive foyer entrance & direct lift access
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning & gas heating,
– Large open plan living and dining space flowing to an undercover balcony
– LED lighting throughout including bathrooms with good storage, bathtub to main
– European laundry with dryer
– Pet friendly complex
– 700m to Gosford train station
– Experience the Brisbane Water cycle path & the new Leagues Club park
– Tenant in lease until July 2021 paying $430 p/w rent
– Strata rates – $987.50 p/q
– Council rates- $824 p/a
– Water rates – approx $565 p/a + usage
This is a great opportunity for a first home buyer trying to get into the market or an investor as there is a current tenant in place until July 2021.
Enquire now, the first open for inspection will be Saturday 10th April @2.00-2.30pm. Call to request a copy of the contract.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information