19/48 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Tastefully renovated with stylish modern elegance, this inviting security apartment showcases glorious views sweeping over Circular Quay, the iconic Harbour Bridge and North Sydney skyline. Bathed in natural light from all sides, the home is the perfect urban sanctuary encompassing open plan living and dining zones and tranquil private bedrooms. For the ultimate lifestyle, it's a mere stroll to the ferry, village shops, eateries, Milson's Point Station, top schools and harbourside parkland.
– Beautiful living space flows to an intimate balcony for soaking up the views
– Stone kitchen features Smeg appliances, integrated laundry and island bench
– Kitchen includes a concealed fridge compartment and plenty of cabinetry
– Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Refurbished 'Bridgeview' block, undercover car space, intercom, lift access
– Ideal city pad, an excellent choice for downsizers or professional couples
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.