15/7 Anderson Street, Neutral Bay
Capturing extensive views over the Harbour from Mrs Macquarie's Chair to Rose Bay, with Bondi in the distance, this first floor apartment provides a light-filled sanctuary. The upgraded home reveals an open plan layout adjoining a new kitchen equipped with CaesarStone bench top, a stainless steel DishDrawer and gas cooktop. With spectacular views of Barangaroo and the city at its doorstep, this well located retreat is a stroll to Neutral Bay Ferry, popular village cafés and frequent bus services.
– Oversized main bedroom basks in harbour outlook through large windows
– Well proportioned second bedroom, both are appointed with built-in wardrobes
– New chic bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling tiles and modern glass shower
– Internal laundry facilities, new carpet and flooring throughout, lift access
– Single designated car space on ground floor footsteps from complex entry
– Walk to multiple parks and reserves, close to Neutral Bay shopping village
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.