23/22 Ridge Street, North Sydney
For those who value both peace and city convenience, this light and tranquil ground floor apartment offers a relaxed open plan living area that flows seamlessly to a stunning north facing entertainers’ courtyard fragrant with roses, gardenias and hedges of star jasmine. Located in the most desirable part of North Sydney and surrounded by restaurants, cafés and retail options, this freshly painted home is a level walk to West Street’s popular strip, St Leonards Park and Northside Produce Market.
– Cosy lounge leads to elegant dining room complete with custom built cabinetry
– Paved courtyard designed with feng shui boasts water feature, mature plants
– Gas kitchen enjoys garden outlook and features stainless finishes, 900mm oven
– Two bedrooms boast plantation shutters and mirrored built-ins, two bathrooms
– Large internal laundry, lock-up basement car space offers additional storage
– Moments to Crows Nest/Neutral Bay, direct bus and train to city and Chatswood
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.